This workshop presents the tenth Workshop of the RoboCity2030 project, supported by the PADIR program of the Community of Madrid. The RoboCity2030 consortium is formed by the research groups of the University Carlos III of Madrid, the Centre for Automation and Robotics of CSIC, the Polytechnic University of Madrid, the University of Alcalá, the University Rey Juan Carlos and the UNED. The workshop will be held on the first day of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Conference, June 3rd, 2012.
This workshop is looking for original research works on perception in robotics area carried out by the most important international groups that are working in this subject. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Sensor-based mobile robot localization
• Multisensor fusion and integration
• Sensor-based robot control
• Distributed sensor networks
• Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
• Computer vision in robotics
• 3D reconstruction
• Cooperative perception in robotics
• New sensing devices
• Human-Robot interaction
Registration online is open.